Photo Source: WSJ.com
Normally you would run into these glass panel garage doors at firehouses, but did you know some homeowners actually use these glass panel doors to open up their home and living spaces? If you had a home where you could have an open all space that can open and close at the push of a button, where would you put it?
The possibilities are endless. Do you want more lighting in your home and the feeling of open spaces? Fan of industrial style and design? This could be your dream element to add to your home. If you are entertaining guests then what better way to show off your home by opening your wall to your backyard, where you could have a beautiful picnic table set up waiting for your guests to enjoy! Or perhaps you would like to open up your back living area to a beautiful gorgeous pool where you can take the leap right into your pool from your living room.
Comment on this blog post below to let us know what you think.
photo source: lushome.com
(source/photo credit: burbankfire.us)
The leading cause of garage fires is electrical malfunction. Prevent home garage fires by following these tips!
1. Store oil, gasoline, paints, propane and varnishes in a shed away from your home or an approved flammable liquids storage cabinet.
2. Keep items that can burn on shelves away from appliances.
3. Avoid storage of combustibles near water heaters.
4. Plug only one charging appliance into an outlet.
5. Don’t use an extension cord when charging an appliance.
6. Install a heat alarm (not a smoke alarm) in your garage. The heat alarm will sound if the temperature rises too high. Heat alarms are another useful part of any home fire detection system.