Some of the most common reasons of why your garage door won't close could be as simple as something blocking your sensor/photo eye! Here is a quick checklist we have made to see if this will fix the problem that can save you money!
1. Did you check to see if your photo eye is being blocked?
(rotate image to the right?)
- Sometimes photo eyes can attract spiders, and they can build their web over the infra-red sensor.
- Stubborn dust particles can also block the infra-red sensor
- An item such as storage boxes, bicycles, surf boards, etc.
2. Cables can be hanging off drums and getting caught. Make sure to clear the area of any lose wiring and cables
(also rotate image to the right?)
3. Check if any objects have fallen, are sitting on, or have hit your tracks.
(rotate image to right?)
4. Make sure your power is on!