Some of the most common reasons of why your garage door won't close could be as simple as something blocking your sensor/photo eye! Here is a quick checklist we have made to see if this will fix the problem that can save you money!
(source/photo credit: burbankfire.us)
The leading cause of garage fires is electrical malfunction. Prevent home garage fires by following these tips:
• Store oil, gasoline, paints, propane and varnishes in a shed away from your home or an approved flammable liquids storage cabinet.
• Keep items that can burn on shelves away from appliances.
• Avoid storage of combustibles near water heaters.
• Plug only one charging appliance into an outlet.
• Don’t use an extension cord when charging an appliance.
• Install a heat alarm — not a smoke alarm — in your garage. The heat alarm will sound if the temperature rises too high. Heat alarms are another useful part of any home fire detection system.